Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Package of the class 111 of the Bundesbahn available

Earlier than expected

In order to be able to publish the announced rolling stock packages at the end of the month, I have now completed the package with the locomotives of the class 111 at the Bundesbahn in one effort.

The package includes the following locomotives.

20 Locomotives in ocean blue / beige, all resident in Bw München 1
    14 Locomotives in pebble gray / pure orange, all resident in Bw Düsseldorf 1
    1 Locomotive in orient red, resident in Bw München 1

The package is available at the following link.

PF DB 111 Paket

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

As announced, the package with the class 181.2 locomotives is now being completed by the Bundesbahn.

Bis zum nächsten Mal.

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 21

In full swing!

I know I announced the weekly report twice and then it didn't come. As you could see, there was a reason. As of today, the announced 111 package is available for the Bundesbahn under the following link.

PF DB 111 Paket

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Work on the package for the class 181.2 locomotives for the Bundesbahn is progressing well. My intention to release this package in May will be confirmed.

From June

As already mentioned, I will continue to build activities from June. After many gaps were closed by the numerous packages of different rolling stock, I can now draw more from the full than before.

The next weekly report will appear on time again.

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook, as well as my lists

Planned rolling stock

Planned activity packages

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Package of the class 181.2 from the Bundesbahn available

Finished on time!

As announced, the package with the class 181.2 locomotives from the Bundesbahn is now available. The package is available at the following link.

MF DB 181.2 Paket

10 locomotives in steel blue
    15 locomotives in ocean blue / beige
    1 locomotive in ocean blue / beige with Bundesbahn-Keks in orient red / white
    2 locomotives in orient red / white

All locomotives are located in the Saarbrücken depot.

Link list

Next is the package with the locomotives of the 181.2 series from DBAG.

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook, as well as my lists

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 22

Class 111 package corrected

Unfortunately, an error has crept into the display name in the bundle of locomotives of the 111 series of the Bundesbahn. Several S-Bahn locomotives are shown in the display name as 111 155-8, although of course there is only one of them. This has now been corrected. The corrected package is available at the following link.

PF DB 111 Paket

Class 181.2 package now available

As already announced in a separate announcement, the package with the locomotives of the 181.2 series is available from the Bundesbahn. Here is the link to the message.

Paket der Baureihe 181.2 der Bundesbahn erhältlich

Then the 181.2 for the DBAG

Work on the package for the 181.2 has just started at DBAG. If everything goes well, the package will be released tomorrow.

Working in June

In June, the task packages will be worked on as planned. I have not been able to adequately follow this area due to the many repaints of the past few months. That should change now.

So much for today.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

DBAG class 181.2 package available

The second part is now published

After yesterday the package with the locomotives of the class 181.2 of the Bundesbahn was published, the package with the locomotives of class 181.2 of the DBAG is now available. The package is available at the following link.

MF DBAG 181.2 Paket

8 locomotives in steel blue
    14 locomotives in ocean blue / beige
    6 locomotives in orient red / white

Link list

First package has been corrected

In the package of the 181.2 of the Bundesbahn, the texture assignment of the 181 224-7 with biscuits in orient red / white was incorrect. Instead of the biscuit in question, the biscuit can be seen in ocean blue. This bug has been fixed. In addition, the package was supplemented by a second 181 223-9. These were also available like the 181 224-7 in ocean blue / beige with biscuits in orient red / white. The package now includes 29 locomotives. The corrected package is available at the following link.

MF DB 181.2 Paket

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Package for the production of models of the 01.10 of the Bundesbahn available

The first part

After I announced some time ago that I would offer packages for repainting GR steam locomotives, the first package is finally ready. The package contains twelve locomotives of the class 01.10, eight of which belong to epoch III and four to epoch IV.
    As always, the package contains a PDF file that explains step by step how the locomotives are completed using GR files. The package is available at the following link.

GR DB 01 Ergänzung

Link list

The next package will deal with the class 23.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Package for the production of models of the 23 of the Bundesbahn available

The second part

After the package with the 01.10, the package with the class 23 locomotives is now also available under the following link.

GR DB 01 Ergänzung

Link list

The next package will deal with the class 44.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 23

Now comes the steam traction

After I have largely worked through the other types of traction, it is now the turn of the steam locomotives. The first repaint package for the GR 01.10 series came on June 7th, 2020 and the package for the GR 23 series on June 10th, 2020 and on June 10th, 2020.
    Next up is a package of GR 44 series repaints. This is followed by packages from the 50 and 94 series.

Which repaints come after that will be shown.

The next weekly report will appear again on time on Sunday.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 24

The classes 44 and 50

Work on the classes 44 and 50 packages is in full swing. Both packages are expected to be completed and released in the coming week.

Other classes

When these large packages are released, there will be several small packages that include the following classes.

class 78 : 8 locomotives
    class 82 : 4 locomotives
    class 86 : 7 locomotives
    class 94 : 4 locomotives

And even more classes

I also sent Stoney an inquiry as to whether I could manufacture and offer repaints on his steam locomotives. It is about the locomotives of the Bundesbahn.

That was it for today.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Revision package for the V 100 revised by GR

One change and nine other improvements

On November 24, 2018, I published the supplement to the exchange package for the V 100 from GR and on April 19, 2019, expanded the package to include additional models.

When I looked through it, I noticed that the Dürrkekse on the locomotives are too big, which is why I reduced them. I also replaced the V 100.10 in orient red / white without KWS with another one with KWS. This extends the possibilities for using this locomotive. Above you can see the newly added locomotive as well as pictures of the Dürrkekse.

PH DBAG V 100574.jpg
    PH DBAG V 100575.jpg
    PH DBAG V 100576.jpg
    PH DBAG V 100577.jpg
    PH DBAG V 100578.jpg

The package is available at the following link.

GR DBAG V 100 Ergänzung

Link list

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel