Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Good morning!

The package with the steam locomotives of the 03.10 series of the Bundesbahn is finally published.

A world premiere with four locomotive models and one tender model, that has never been seen before!

This novelty is exclusive to my site.

The weekly report for calendar week 32 will be submitted later. As usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page. "26.08.2021: Paket der Baureihe 03.10 der Bundesbahn erhältlich"

See you next time at Fahrt frei.

Frank Stendel

Good adternoon!

As of today, Fahrt frei has been around for 6 years! On the occasion of this event there is a post on my website.. As usual, in three languages. In German, English and French.

Fahrt frei

Please see the list of recent changes at the bottom of my page. "6 Jahre Fahrt frei"

Frank Stendel

Good adternoon!

Finally!

Fahrt frei is now trilingual. Below the title picture you will find the switches for switching between the available languages.

I know there is still a lot to translate, but I am doing this one after the other in order to convert my site to trilingualism as quickly as possible.

I am also in the process of completely rearranging the confusing picture gallery. This happens first on the German side and is then transferred to the English and French side.

Frank Stendel

Good evening!

The picture gallery on the German site has now been completely revised. The transfer to the French and English sites will begin tomorrow.

Regardless of that, you can already have a look at what the picture gallery looks like on the German side to get an impression of what awaits you on the English as well as the French site.

Frank Stendel

Good evening!

The division and translation into three languages by Fahrt frei is now finally complete. Next comes the announced transfer of the picture gallery to the English and French pages.

Frank Stendel