Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: New commercial provider in Germany

Weekly report calendar week 15

Happy Easter!

First of all I wish you all a happy Easter.

Now the remaining Silberlinge of the Bundesbahn are coming

After the package with the rotlings of DBAG was published, the remaining Silberlinge are now coming for the Federal Railways.

The rest means that there are still missing color variants, i.e. either black or ocean-blue frames as well as missing control cars, i.e. rabbit boxes or Karlsruher Köpfe. In addition, there are the BDnb 742, i.e. the dismantled rabbit boxes and the steep roof wagons Bnrzb 724 and Bnrzb 728. If Silberlinge with Bundesbahn-Keks in orient red / white are still missing, they are also made.

I hope to have finished the work on the Silberlingen no later than Easter Monday.

Then the V 90, the 111 and the 181.2

After I started with the V 90 several weeks ago, it will be finished after the Silberlingen. Once this is done, I will order the 111 of the Bundesbahn, the 111 of the DBAG, the 181.2 of the Bundesbahn and then the 181.2 of the DBAG.

The steam locomotives

Of course, don't forget the announced steam locomotives. At the moment, there will be at least 57 steam locomotives that can be used on the GR 1, GR 5, GR 8, GR 11 and the Erzbahn Bochum.

That should be it for today again. I wish you a nice Easter Sunday!

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Supplementary Silberlinge of the DB available for GR and PT

Another project done

This package is now available to close the gaps in the assortment of Bundesbahn Silberlinge. After I had already published the package for exchanging GR's Silberlinge in July 2018 and in the meantime I have replaced GR CityBahn cars and published comprehensive packages with Silberlingen, Mintlingen and Rotlingen for the PT routes, I now have a package compiled with the silver pieces that have not yet existed for the Bundesbahn lines. The package includes the following Silberlinge. (The name in brackets is in the display name and is used for better distinction.)

Abnb 703 with frame in black ( DB4a AB )
    Bnb 719 with frame in black ( DB4a B )
    Bnrzb 724 with frame in black ( DB4a B4 )
    BDnb 742 with frame in black ( DB4a BD )
    BDnf 738 with frame in black V-Traktion ( DB4a HK )
    BDnf 738 with frame in black E-Traktion ( DB4a HKE )
    BDnrzf 740 with black frame with orange warning stripes V-Traktion ( DB4a STW )
    BDnrzf 740 with black frame with orange warning stripes E-Traktion ( DB4a STWE )
    Abnb 703 with frame in ocean blue ( DB4b AB )
    Bnb 719 with frame in ocean blue ( DB4b B )
    Bnrzb 724 with frame in ocean blue ( DB4b B4 )
    Bnrzb 728 with frame in ocean blue ( DB4b B8 )
    BDnb 742 with frame in ocean blue ( DB4b BD )
    BDnf 738 with frame in ocean blue V-Traktion ( DB4b HK )
    BDnf 738 with frame in ocean blue E-Traktion ( DB4b HKE )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and front with warning stripes in orange V-Traktion ( DB4b STW )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and front with warning stripes in orange E-Traktion ( DB4b STWE )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and front in ocean blue / beige V-Traktion ( DB4c STW )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and front in ocean blue / beige E-Traktion ( DB4c STWE )
    Abnb 703 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white ( DB5 AB )
    Bnb 719 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white ( DB5 B )
    Bnrzb 724 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white ( DB5 B4 )
    Bnrzb 728 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white ( DB5 B8 )
    BDnb 742 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white ( DB5 BD )
    BDnf 738 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white V-Traktion ( DB5 HK )
    BDnf 738 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white E-Traktion ( DB5 HKE )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white and front with warning stripes in orange V-Traktion ( DB5b STW )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white and front with warning stripes in orange V-Traktion ( DB5b STWE )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white and front in ocean blue / beige V-Traktion ( DB5c STW )
    BDnf 735 with frame in ocean blue and Keks in orient red / white and front in ocean blue / beige E-Traktion ( DB5c STWE )

All Silberlinge are equipped with the respective train route signs or train destination displays. The package is available at the following link.

GR DB Silberlinge Ergänzung 2

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

New lists

In the same way I will from now on publish the planned work in the form of lists that are constantly updated.

Planned rolling stock

Planned activity packages

Now, as announced, the V 90 continues.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 16

It is going on!

Work on the V 90 is progressing well. All .eng, .s and sd. Files are now ready for the Bundesbahn package. The texture files will be tackled from tomorrow.

Otherwise there is currently nothing new to report. At this point I refer to the lists with planned rolling stock and planned tasks.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 17

The V 90 are coming at the end of the month!

After the textures of the V 90 had to be further improved, it is now on the home stretch. The package containing the V 90 of the Bundesbahn will be published on April 30, 2020 at the latest. As already announced in the forum, the package contains a total of 124 locomotives from epochs III, IV and V.
    With regard to the locomotives' home, there are only a few that are located directly on one of the existing Bundesbahn routes. To be precise, these are GR 2, GR 4 and GR 7 as well as the Erzbahn Bochum. Ultimately, however, this is not dramatic, since numerous V 90s were brought into use by their home depot, some of which were large, which is why numerous V 90s can also be used credibly on the other Bundesbahn routes.

Then the DBAG

Immediately after the Bundesbahn package, I set about the package with the V 90 from DBAG without traffic red. I will focus fully on publishing it as soon as possible so that this work is done.

Later comes traffic red

Finally, the V 90 package from DBAG comes in traffic red. The reason for the separation is simple. The Halycon models are already traffic red and there are also numerous V 90s from PT in traffic red. The quality of the latter is of course not acceptable. Therefore, as part of this package, I will not only offer a range of different V 90s in traffic red, but also replace the inadequate PT models with high-quality repaints. I practiced this procedure some time ago with the exchange packages. This time, however, I can offer complete models to replace the models.
    Another reason is the necessity to prefer the V 90 of the DBAG, which are not traffic red, since the first task packages play at the beginning of the DBAG; at a time when there was no traffic red at DBAG.
    Last but not least, the 294 and 295 series were added to the DBAG from 1995, which means that the number of locomotives for the DBAG increased significantly anyway, which is why it makes sense to divide them up.

Then the task building

When the first package of the V 90 has been published for DBAG, I will continue with the task building and in parallel produce the repaints of the 111 and 181.2 for the Bundesbahn and then the repaints of the 111, the 181.2 and the V 90 in traffic red.You can see how my work is developing from the well-known lists.

Planned rolling stock

That should be it for today again.

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Thanks for the updates, I'll be looking forward to that!
    And speaking of German railways, I wanted to know, is there an East German extension in the works? Or is there an already existing one I have missed?

Thanks in advance!

V 90 package from the Bundesbahn available

Finally finished!

After health-related interruptions, the package with the locomotives of the V 90 of the Bundesbahn has finally been completed. A total of 125 locomotives from epochs III, IV and V are included, which are compiled as follows.

Class V 90 : 6 Locomotives in crimson red
    Class 290 : 59 Locomotives in crimson red, 4 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 290 : 29 Locomotives in ocean blue / beige, 4 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 290 : 25 Locomotives in orient red / white
    Class 291 : 2 Locomotives in crimson red
    Class 291 : 13 Locomotives in ocean blue / beige, 2 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 291 : 1 Locomotive in orient red / white

The package is available at the following link.

HF DB V 90 Paket

You can also access the package via the link list here on my page. Here is the link to the list again. There you can also download all other locomotive and wagon packages.

Link list

Next comes the package with the V 90 from DBAG.

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook, as well as my lists

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Do You mean an East-German extension from me or in general, for example from other providers?

Weekly report calendar week 19

Better late than never

First of all, please excuse the delay. But now to the other messages.

V 90 series package from the Bundesbahn available

Since May 10, 2020, the package with 125 locomotives of the V 90 series of the Bundesbahn has been available under the following link.

HF DB V 90 Paket

And here is the link to report the package release.

V 90 package from the Bundesbahn available

More work

As announced, the V 90 of the DBAG will come next without traffic red. The package of the 181.2 series of the Bundesbahn was also started. For the package of the 111 series of the Bundesbahn, all the data required for labeling was collected.

The next weekly report for calendar week 20 will appear again punctually on the coming Sunday.

Please, visit my Fahrt frei page and my Fahrt frei group on Facebook, as well as my lists

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

Weekly report calendar week 20

V 90 of the DBAG soon finished

Fortunately, work on the package of the V 90 from DBAG progressed quickly. So I hope to be able to release the package in the coming week.

Planning for the rest of May

In the course of May I intend to complete the packages of 111 and 181.2 of the Bundesbahn.

Planning for June

Work on the activity packages will continue from June. Now that the rolling stock for the first years of DBAG is completely available, the work can be continued quickly.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel

V 90 package from DBAG available

Now also for DBAG

To make it short. The package with the V 90 from DBAG is now available and is available at the following link.

HF DBAG V 90 Paket

The package contains a total of 74 locomotives, which are compiled as follows.

Class 290 : 15 Locomotives in crimson red, 3 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 290 : 28 Locomotives in ocean blue / beige, 3 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 290 : 16 Locomotives in orient red / white
    Class 291 : 1 Locomotives in crimson red
    Class 291 : 12 Locomotives in ocean blue / beige, 2 of them with shunting coupling
    Class 291 : 2 Locomotive in orient red / white

Link list

Next comes the package with the 111 of the Bundesbahn.

Planned rolling stock

Until next time

Frank Stendel