Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donner Pass modified

I bought Donner Pass from them a couple of months ago. Then the two Donner addons a month ago.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Quote Originally Posted by niknak View Post
    I bought Donner Pass from them a couple of months ago. Then the two Donner addons a month ago.
    Are the add ons pretty good? I bought Donner years ago but never pulled the trigger on the add ons.

They're still on my pc awaiting use once I've worked thru the acts from the main download. They have good reports on the "At the Railyard" YouTube vids though.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

I believe there is a DB tracks upgrade available in the f/l.It makes the route even better.

Yes I have that installed. It's worth the download.

Quote Originally Posted by spoony1999 View Post
    3DTrainstuff should still be selling it
    I was referring to any upgrade, as was originally mentioned in the thread. I purchased the 3dts route when it first came out, and if any upgrade is available, I'd be interested in getting it.