Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holes appearing on Ground

Default Holes appearing on Ground

I am playing the INDRAILV2 by Arnab Sinha using the Open rails. However, I see holes in the ground filled with white color, The route seems to run fine though, but it distracts and completely destroys the scenery aesthetics.

I tried looking at the forum, however could'nt find anyone with the same issue.
    And these clear spaces are around the tracks.

First, have you run the route through RouteRiter to make sure it's error free? It appears to be a terrtex (missing) or tile issue.
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

https://youtu.be/VE25RGqnxwQ

Advice ? PM me !

Thanks Mr. OTTODAD. I will try it through the ROUTE RITER.

Thanks Iongiron. I will try running the route through the utility. Thanks for the advice. Hope it works.

I ran the route to check through routeriter. It says the following- "Texture file minumbers.ace referred by speedpost.dat is missing from your route, no alternative is available in the other installed routes."

Any clue Sir ?

The problem has nothing to do with that error. It has everything to do with the tile size in that area. https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...em-help!/page2 is an explanation of what is happening.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.

Siddharth, you have a PM !

Thanks Mr. Baldwin. I read through the post. But I dont think there is a solution given to the issue I am facing here. Thorugh i will check with my settings in Open Rails .

The issue you are facing is the same one we all have when running that route. As Arnab states, it is to do with the tile size in that location. MSTS will draw them and texture them, but Open Rails will not, at this time.
    Beer is not a matter of life or death, it is much more serious than that.