Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Milwaukee Road, Coast Division, First Sub.

A milestone, for sure. Thanks for telling us about it. Looking forward to this.
    Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by landnrailroader View Post
    ......On another subject. It has been more than a year now, and I have not heard anything out of Lukas Lussar. It is as if he just vanished off the face of the earth. I believe I speak for the whole community when I express concern for him.
    landnrailroader
    Almost two years since I last had an email from him.
    Does anyone have any contact info for Lukas beyond this forum or emailing?
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

I believe this is the email address of Carlo Santucci, who lives in Italy, and did the freeware Bernina Pass line. I know that, at least in years past, he got with Luka at least once a year, and Lukas, I believe, did some of the rolling stock for the Bernina Line. I have not seen it available for a while, but it may still be available on German or Swiss sites.

In any case, I sent a email to the above address yesterday but have not heard back. Since it was not refused, it may still be a valid
    address. Thomas Lutke, who has posted routes on the library of this site, mainly the heavily detailed Bodensee-Toggenburg route
    is also a friend of Lukas, but I have not been able to find a email address for him.

J. H. Sullivan
    Last edited by Nels_Anderson; 01-01-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Received an answer from Carlo (he lives in Torino, Italy) and he has not heard from Lukas in over a year also. He did do a local search and turned up telephone numbers in Zurich for him, as well as a joint number for Lukas and his wife (Fiorenza). I also have a Email in to Thomas Lutke on the subject.

landnrailroader