Thread: ConBuilder not showing any Loose Consists for GTA

Default ConBuilder not showing any Loose Consists for GTA

Hello, I hope this is in the correct place.

Conbuilder is working properly, I am using it frequently and is 6.0.0.0 the newest.

When I call upon it to edit the "Loose Consists" in the GTA route all I get is a blank page with no Activity to select as shown below.

Changing the route gives me the proper options. It is only with the GTA by MLT that it is doing this. No problem with the GTA-Oshawa route, for instance.

Now, after running one of the activities, the loose consists are all where they are supposed to be, so they do exist.

Any suggestion on where to start checking? What specifically to look for?

Screen grab:
    Conbuilder GTA Route 1.jpg

On the top left should be an activity, you need to click the activity to see the loose consists in an activity. The screen you are showing shows no activities for this route is why there are none..
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    Hello, I hope this is in the correct place.
    If you want help from The ConBuilder Team, this is not the correct place. If you do post your question on the ConBuilder Support Forum.

I just quoted your post from here on the ConBuilder Support forum and asked questions. See the thread "Loose Consist Editor Empty"
    Last edited by crstagg; 04-22-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-MONON View Post
    On the top left should be an activity, you need to click the activity to see the loose consists in an activity. The screen you are showing shows no activities for this route is why there are none..
    There are 28 Activities in the folder, I had just run one of them with the loose consists in the SIM. Thanks.

I will see what ConBuilder Forum has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    If you want help from The ConBuilder Team, this is not the correct place. If you do post your question on the ConBuilder Support Forum.

I just quoted your post from here on the ConBuilder Support forum and asked questions. See the thread "Loose Consist Editor Empty"
    I cannot log in there again, that is why I posted here. I do not understand why logging in to the CB Forum is fine one minute then another day I cannot log in.

Because the forum crashed and Joe had to use a backup to restore it. The backup was from before you reset your PW back last month. I will reset it again in about an hour when I get home.
    Charles

PW reset. Email sent.
    Charles

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    Thank You
    You're welcome. BTW his having to use an old backup caused me to lose and have to recreate the new Tutorial Sub-forum I created about 3 weeks ago. Once that was done, I triggered a current backup.
    Charles