Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alleghany Rails

Somebody looking for -b&of71.zip- It's here in the F/L

That was me!!
    On typing the b&of71.zip into the search function on the F/L it keeps coming back with "failed to find" and even copying and pasting the file name from your above post gives me the same result.
    BUT finally I trawled through the pages of the diesels and eventually found it. Perhaps it's something to do with my keyboard or computer but it is the very first time I have had this happen!!!!
    Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by marcus1940 View Post
    That was me!!
    On typing the b&of71.zip into the search function on the F/L it keeps coming back with "failed to find" and even copying and pasting the file name from your above post gives me the same result.
    BUT finally I trawled through the pages of the diesels and eventually found it. Perhaps it's something to do with my keyboard or computer but it is the very first time I have had this happen!!!!
    Thanks
    Mike
    So what's the zip name? Nothing remotely like that I type into ANY area of the file library search comes up with anything other than "failed to find" ......and BTW I wish it were the first time the F/L search had failed to find stuff that turned out to be there all along. It happens way too often IMHO
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Try *f71.zip first file in list.
    Regards,

Eric

Hi Eric
    That's fine but doing that you will notice that the file name IS shown as b&of71.zip in the F/L so surely typing THAT in should show that file????
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by marcus1940 View Post
    That was me!!
    Thanks
    Mike
    type in - Baltimore and ohio No problem Marcus I tried it all too that's the only way it would come up
    Last edited by DirtyRam; 05-17-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks agebhard for that info and I will remember that in future searches
    Mike