Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Boats

Default Blue Boats

A pair of former Erie Lackawanna U25Bs being readied for a road local. The 2596 is from the second EL batch featuring 2-piece windshield and a ratchet handbrake. The 2572 is from the first EL batch featuring a single piece windshield and a brakewheel.

Last edited by geepster775; 05-28-2016 at 10:34 AM.

OK, I want to buy those. Are they on beta release right now? I don't see them on the diesels west site. I assume I must just be patient.
    Christopher

Those are beautiful! Great rolling stock as well.

Okay..... show me the link DW... LOL My credit card is on hand.....

Great screenies!! Thank you for showing.. Good job to Scott on DW..

Thanks
    Dave
    Dave Edwards

My word I am very impressed with these!
    Must admit, they look almost too real.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Yes, patience. Invites to join a new website come in the mail. I suspect its the new way of doing business in our digital rails world. There are some similarities to the way Tiger Trains does things, where your purchases are available for downloading anytime within the next 10 years. Many of the special additions are now available without having to ask for them. Holding my ear to the ground tells me this new method has only been active for a month or so. Makes me curious whether a new Streamlines site, given the changes announced, will invoke similar protections.

email invites to a new site?
    Would that mean previous buyers would be invited? what about those interested in purchasing this new set? I don't purchase much from DW, so I end up forgetting the email I typically use. I'm just curios.
    This is a fantastic set I don't want to miss out on. Especially those patched NYC F units.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

So does this mean that DW have relaxed their ridiculous allowance of only 24 hours to download products purchased from them ? As I posted before,if you make allowance for working and sleeping,24 hours in practice means about 6 hours,with no recourse in the eventof a failure to download.Perhaps I might then be able to purchase the RI update......not holdimg my breath.

Regarding the invites - I rec'd one last week. Kind of a cryptic email, wasn't sure if it was spam or legit, so I sent Scott a message. He told me it wasn't necessary to respond to the invite.