Thread: Penn Central GE action

Default Penn Central GE action

Locos: www.dieselswest.com
    Route: Horseshoe Curve ( freeware -- www.trainsim.com )

Is this the re-released set? If so is the scaling on the F7 fixed ...indeed is the F7 included? Just been looking at my own library of PC models and the UBoats are obviously desirable if you're going to run PC?
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by lateagain View Post
    Is this the re-released set? If so is the scaling on the F7 fixed ...indeed is the F7 included? Just been looking at my own library of PC models and the UBoats are obviously desirable if you're going to run PC?
    It is the re-released set. I'm not particularly interested in the F7s as I have plenty of those from BLW so I haven't looked at them yet. The GE units look great.

Quote Originally Posted by PennCentral1970 View Post
    It is the re-released set. I'm not particularly interested in the F7s as I have plenty of those from BLW so I haven't looked at them yet. The GE units look great.
    Well as I've more BLW stuff than any other payware I'd appreciate some feedback when you check them out? There was a whole thread about this just before they were withdrawn. Obviously the same model would be used in The Rock Island Set too?

Cheers
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK