Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: 15th Anniversary

Congrats all around and thanks to everyone who put this site together and to those who contributed their files for our enjoyment. Here's to many more years of enjoyment.

-Jerry

Would like to see more collaboration between Open Rails and MSTS Train-Sim in the area of error messages that keep coming up (yes, I am bringing up 'Track Node' errors again)...there have to be individuals in both communities that can get together to discuss these errors and form teams to resolve these issues...it would definitely make for a better working platform for OR and numerous ideas for expansion and improvement.

Regional involvement in Model Railroading Tradeshows throughout the country to provide wider exposure and a greater audience than ever before...

Video 'How-To' clinics for those who want to begin building and reskinning equipment from the experts like Paul Charland, Moe Smith and many others...then folks like myself who wish that someone could or would build and upload a particular piece of equipment, scenery, utility, map or whatever could contribute more than just the $$$ to the annual fund (not that I am complaining)...just my $0.02 worth/Bill Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by WSteven1 View Post
    Would like to see more collaboration between Open Rails and MSTS Train-Sim in the area of error messages that keep coming up (yes, I am bringing up 'Track Node' errors again)...there have to be individuals in both communities that can get together to discuss these errors and form teams to resolve these issues...it would definitely make for a better working platform for OR and numerous ideas for expansion and improvement.
    Man-O-Man, I can agree with this....that warning pops up in more routes...not being a route builder, I have no idea how to fix, or if there is a fix...A look at the OR code of handling this would be welcome.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.