Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UE4 and DTG

Quote Originally Posted by dphorton View Post
    May so but it might still be relevant, do you think?

Relevant to the fact that the transition to UE4 won't happen this year? Possibly, even though that post was made in 2014.
    Relevant to 2017 as Rich mentioned? Can you point out how?

Whatever you think.
    HP Omen Obelisk Desktop, i7-8700, GeForce RTX 2080, Windows 10 Pro

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Codger View Post
    Relevant to the fact that the transition to UE4 won't happen this year? Possibly, even though that post was made in 2014.
    Until DTG announce officially that they are not going ahead with creating a UE4 version of their Train Simulator and if they are will no longer support TS-2016 with updates and DLCs, there is no point discussing this any further !

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post

Until DTG announce officially that they are not going ahead with creating a UE4 version of their Train Simulator and if they are will no longer support TS-2016 with updates and DLCs, there is no point discussing this any further !

I agree there.

A couple of months a go they said that they would be an update in what is happening in a couple of months time, or something like that.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, Asus GTX 960 Strix OC 2gb graphics card, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2452mh LED 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD. Computer Gamer Since 1985