Thread: crossing blinkers and wig wag signals not working in open rails

Default crossing blinkers and wig wag signals not working in open rails

I noticed that warning lights and wig wag signals do not function in open rails but warning lights work with crossing gates. Is their a solution to get them to work in open rails.

Gerry

Hmmm...I thought I saw them working in a route? Perhaps, the problem is in the route. Since the route was created with MSTS in mind, have you checked to see if they work using MSTS?
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

I know it varies from route to route, based on the type of signals used. Some signals do not tend to cooperate with OR for some reason.

There is a problem with most of Bruce Bridges animated flashers. They have a fraction in the animation line located near the bottom of the ".s" file that OR doesn't like. Just change the number as in the attached images and now your flashers will work in both MSTS and OR.

Flasher 1.jpgFlasher 1_mod.jpg
    Steve
    USAF Veteran

Thanks, Steve, COOL, learned something new.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.