Thread: Program

Default Program

I'm trying to find a Consist editor that is simple. I've had no luck finding any. I tried yardmaster, that was as close as I got. I didn't understand how to find/add equipment. Any suggestions?

I need one that is free

1. The MSTS Activity Editor ( I use this all the time )
    2. Route_Riter (get it here)>>>===> http://www.rstools.info/downloads-1.html

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Is it compatible for OR? And I just need help with getting the paths right.

+ I'm not sure what you mean by 'compatible'.
    + OR runs activities very well on routes created by the MSTS Editors sometimes needing some minor adjusting traffic train timing if that's what you're asking.

+ Read the Help section in MSTS Editors for the Activity Editor. Same advice for using the Route_Riter consist editor.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Quote Originally Posted by sabalz View Post
    Is it compatible for OR? And I just need help with getting the paths right.
    It does not matter what utility program you use to create/edit a MSTS *.pat file. The important thing to remember is that the act, srv, pat and trf files are all read and used by ORTS, the files themselves are compatible. Same with eng, wag, con, and all the other file formats used by the MSTS platform.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.