Thread: Albula Line Thusis to Tirano V.1

Default Albula Line Thusis to Tirano V.1

Have added a new loop at St.Moritz so that trains from Tirano can divert to St.Moritz before going on to Thusis.

Again using the more up to date Pacific Surfliner Template and Environments.

I would continue buying DTG DLCs if I could refuse any updates from DTG, getting them at the same time after having run Steam Off-Line, I am not interested in, doing my own improvements !

Last edited by OTTODAD; 08-31-2016 at 08:57 PM.

Unless your computer is completely dysfunctional, you can block any upgrades you do not personally permit at the time. I did it, and I don't have anything near the level of skill you claim to possess.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Unless your computer is completely dysfunctional, you can block any upgrades you do not personally permit at the time. I did it, and I don't have anything near the level of skill you claim to possess.
    Care to explain how you do that, blocking TS-2016 updates DTG downloads when On-Line to Steam ?

I am sure that others would appreciate knowing it too !

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    Care to explain how you do that, blocking TS-2016 updates DTG downloads when On-Line to Steam ?

I am sure that others would appreciate knowing it too !
    I wouldn't presume to explain anything to a self-proclaimed world-class computer expert such as you claim to be.

I use FireFox as a browser, and Kaspersky as a security manager, and they allow me to establish when a source receives a certificate allowing it to post without my consent. By denying the certificate to DTG/Steam, I am given the opportunity to vet every attempt they make to download anything to my computer and to decline if I wish.

But once again, why am explaining this to the world's foremost computer expert?

I wouldn't presume to explain anything to a self-proclaimed world-class computer expert such as you claim to be.

I use FireFox as a browser, and Kaspersky as a security manager, and they allow me to establish when a source receives a certificate allowing it to post without my consent. By denying the certificate to DTG/Steam, I am given the opportunity to vet every attempt they make to download anything to my computer and to decline if I wish.

But once again, why am explaining this to the world's foremost computer expert?
    Please dispense with the sarcasm.

John DeLamater

Now tell me how I can do that with Google Chrome and AVAST ?

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    Now tell me how I can do that with Google Chrome and AVAST ?

Not my problem...You haven't ever fixed any of my problems - I'm not obliged to fix any of yours.

I use FireFox as a browser, and Kaspersky as a security manager, and they allow me to establish when a source receives a certificate allowing it to post without my consent. ....
    Ditto.
    Works every time.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Not liking the grey distant mountains the Pacific Surfliner template shows I used the Railsimulator UK template running it and the distant mountains look better in this video, having reached St.Moritz on the way to Thusis !

Also tried the WCML template for this scene, has more slowly moving clouds !

https://youtu.be/o32XLo1299I

Best viewed Full Screen !

Can now use the DTG-Thomson 1m gauge rolling stock in the modded by me Albula-1 route and got my moneys worth, having 2 excellent examples of it.

Takes me back to 2001 when it was on a 2 weeks Swiss Scenic Railways holiday, travelling first class all the way !