Thread: DTG Albula Line Thusis to St.Moritz

Default DTG Albula Line Thusis to St.Moritz

Got it and realized that buying it using the DTG Facebook link to Steam did not add any DTG updates to my TS-2016 and then ran it Off-Line after its download had finished !

It is a HUGE scenic improvement over the Albula-1, supplying 1 meter gauge rolling stock, I can now use with my earlier version of it.

But them not using the same Compass Starting Co-Ords I can not merge them !

Never mind, I now have the best of both versions, modified by me to give me what I want from all DTG routes, I am now going to be busy doing to the DTG Albula !

But before that look forward to the DTG video starting at UK 17:00 !

As expected the supplied 1 meter gauge RhB-44 loco again has many additional controls to drive it such as AWS, etc, I hate, forcing me to pay attention to all its muLtiple warnings in the Cab when I would prefer to watch the Swiss Alpine scenery !

So I have converted it again to drive it exactly as all my favorite locos I have modified, some I had to convert like this one.

So all is now sorted and I can carry on doing what I like best, but not post much in the forums in future, there not being many left who like to use their Train Simulators like I do, or would know how to !

Or you could use the new "Passenger Mode" the route comes with
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevmc291 View Post
    Or you could use the new "Passenger Mode" the route comes with
    I want to DRIVE the train and not ride in it !

https://youtu.be/8mN-4_PoUUY

Sorry for bothering you
    Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post

I want to DRIVE the train and not ride in it !
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevmc291 View Post
    Sorry for bothering you
    No problem, Kev, just to let you know what I prefer !

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post

No problem, Kev, just to let you know what I prefer !
    But you drive your trains from a helicopter, so driving from the passenger viewpoint is no less unrealistic, is it?
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    But you drive your trains from a helicopter, so driving from the passenger viewpoint is no less unrealistic, is it?
    Running a PASSENGER mode scenario he is not driving the train, he is being driven and can not control it !