Thread: Ts-2017

Default Ts-2017

Here I am all ready for these updated to TS-2017 6 Pioneers Edition routes to be released on the 15th of September, to run STAND-ALONE alongside my frozen in time TS-2016 copies.

How can I do that ?

You have to be a programmer with years of intimate knowledge of working with computers and Windows, having learned a few tricks to make them do what you want !

Ready to do find out what this update will do to TS-2016 Legacy routes and rolling stock, without risking that this Update will ruin years of my improvements to Railworks !

Gandangara Estate, Sutherland Shire. N.S.W, Australia.

Good stuff Otto

We look forward to your reports on the results/outcome.

Best regards

Daniel
    Daniel - Sydney (wishing I was in Townsville)

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    Ready to do find out what this update will do to TS-2016 Legacy routes and rolling stock, without risking that this Update will ruin years of my improvements to Railworks !
    Good Luck Otto
    Geoff
    Dorset - near The Swanage Railway.
    UK

Couldn't sleep, thinking about TS-2017 and decided not to do anything and restored the TS-2016 NG Image, taken before installing another copy of Steam !

There is absolutely no point in thinking about spending money until others had their TS-2016 updated to TS-2017 and Thomas Bontempo and Bill Putnam have told me that their routes still work, hopefully showing the improvements the TS-2017 update has made.

Then there is the thought whether their new UE4 train simulator, no doubt being created on WIN-10 computers which have the latest graphics cards, will perform the same on my WIN-7 computer which has a Nvidia TD 640 graphics card.

Now perhaps I can get back to sleep !

Quote Originally Posted by OTTODAD View Post
    Here I am all ready for these updated to TS-2017 6 Pioneers Edition routes to be released on the 15th of September, to run STAND-ALONE alongside my frozen in time TS-2016 copies.

How can I do that ?

You have to be a programmer with years of intimate knowledge of working with computers and Windows, having learned a few tricks to make them do what you want !

I am curious too.

My own honest opinion, I think there will be some fans, like myself, that will be disappointed if nothing is changed or fixed in the core of the program for 2017. There are many problems that have yet to be fixed from what I've observed on Steam and this forum.

Also, I understand the concept of their attempt to be loyal to their dedicated customer, but does it seem a bit low to entice people to purchase to get beta testing, then play the hand of requiring another purchase? No offense but it's like DTG is trying to milk as much as they can. Sounds like you'll save money, possibly headaches too, if you just wait for the final release of TSW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk