Thread: Placing a Diesel Fuel Filler

Angry Placing a Diesel Fuel Filler

Can any one remind me how to do this please ? I obviously knew once because I have some routes with them in, but I have forgotten (I've slept since then...). I saw a link posted by Ottodad a while ago it's in an archive, but when I try to access it it says it isn't found.
    Last edited by BigBravo21; 10-12-2016 at 07:14 AM. Reason: another thing

You'll find the item under the signalling section of the route builder, Should be under "Fuel point Diesel" Place it roughly where you want it then link the arrow to the track where you want your loco to stop for fuel, Finally fine tune the position of the pumps

Thanks mate.

I have spent months putting extra stuff and trains into Stevens Pass and got it running great, THEN realised I had no diesel refueling point. But I can't seem to add one. I select the trackside infrastructure signal icon, but no diesel refueller come up. There are grain loaders and similar, but no diesel. I have tried the object set filter and there are loads of diesel routes available in there. Why can't I see a diesel refueller please anybody ?

I fixed it ! I went into the object filter set menu and selected the two things with the red dots on them in the left hand column and selected Kuju and sure enough the diesel fuel filler appeared. Very happy. Don't bother to reply all thanks.