Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help Finding Missing Locomotives

> GM&O12

A search of my system turns up files from this unit as part of GM&O 1105, a Paul Fowler reskined RS1

> AT_P42#29, 31, & 32

I believe those are Robert Fontaine's Amtrak P42 units which were pulled from the library when he took offense at something said on these forums.

Here is the pack of GM&O stock: gmoroll.zip
    I think it's practically impossible to find by searching.
    I can't tell by looking quickly if it includes anything you are looking for.

Christopher

Quote Originally Posted by jbrad1974 View Post
    Christopher...thanks for the GMO Stock file. I had actually found that one by accident previously, which is why my missing file list went from the thousands down to what I listed at the start of this thread. That file is almost entirely GM&O freight car stock. I believe there was one locomotive set in there, an F7 ABBA set, but I don't remember the locomotive numbers.

I have the GM&O 1105, but there is no GM&O12 in that folder. I did find GM&O 19 & 20 on TrainSim, so I may just replace the 12 with 19 or 20.

There are plenty of P42's available in the library, so I'll just download one of those and change out the locomotive.

I found some C&IM locomotives on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, so I'll probably use those for suitable replacements.

Thank you everyone for your time. If I do find any of these, I'll let the community know where to find them.
    Please don't post that site link here! All the files on that site are posted WITHOUT ANY of the Authors' permission!
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showth...o-pirate-sites
    Last edited by frankoburns; 11-21-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Frank, a simple google search will bring up XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
    we don't need a link anyway. keep your head in the sand.
    many sites are now closed, and very little uploaded here,
    so that's where everyone goes.
    I see SLI locos uploaded without the .s file, so whats the difference.
    DB
    Last edited by dedwa15237; 11-21-2016 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Edited to prevent from Googling

Easy for you to say...theres not hundreds of copies of YOUR work there! We have a policy here about PIRATE site links....my only point. You put YOUR head in the sand!
    I'm like an old SD9; It Growls, Howls & squeaks...but it will run forever!

Quote Originally Posted by danb1 View Post
    Frank, a simple google search will bring up XXXXXXXXXXX
    we don't need a link anyway. keep your head in the sand.
    many sites are now closed, and very little uploaded here,
    so that's where everyone goes.
    I see SLI locos uploaded without the .s file, so whats the difference.
    DB

This site is clearly a pirate site.. Some payware files has been stolen and uploaded here.. So if anyone posts a web link to this forum is an automatic ban.. I just recently gave one person a 50 point ban/timeout... Its clearly a rules violation.. so if you dont like it.. theres an unsubscribe button on the top of this forum and you may leave.
    Dave Edwards