Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First CP Mactier Sub Activity Pack released

Default First CP Mactier Sub Activity Pack released

Hello again everybody,

This morning the file library has been added to with my first activity pack for CP Mactier Sub 1.5, with Trainsimulations' (formerly known as Streamlines) stock for the route as well. The 9 activities include anything from monster intermodals to to manifests to unit trains, based on how schedules and operations in the modern day. Like always if anybody has questions, comments, quandaries, compliments, issues, or anything else regarding this set feel free to post here.

I hope you all enjoy!

EK

Thanks for taking the time to make up these activities , looks like I will be busy for the next while. lol

Tim

Great set of activities for a great route. Thanks for sharing them with us here.
    - Mark -

So far so good! I downloaded them and I am running one right now, it looks great!

Thank you so much for writing these for such a great route!

Quote Originally Posted by Don6218 View Post
    I downloaded them and I am running one right now, it looks great!
    Thanks Don (and everyone else's kind words)! May I ask which activity you decided to start with? I can't wait to see the enjoyment everyone gets out of these!

EK

Quote Originally Posted by ekeating View Post
    Thanks Don (and everyone else's kind words)! May I ask which activity you decided to start with? I can't wait to see the enjoyment everyone gets out of these!

EK
    I am doing Part #1 CP 113. May I ask why the lengthy 10mph speed restriction? That section is usually 30mph, right now there is a lot of rail reconstruction through that part of the corridor and train speeds are restricted to 10-15 mph because of the proximity of equipment and workers. The time frame of this route is way before that took place.

A bit about the reconstruction:http://transit.toronto.on.ca/regional/2102.shtml

I am doing Part #1 CP 113.
    That one is fun! Of all of them that was by far the most intricate and the most I had to do to make sure it worked completely in game. Which is why it is actually a two-parter.

May I ask why the lengthy 10mph speed restriction? That section is usually 30mph, right now there is a lot of rail reconstruction through that part of the corridor and train speeds are restricted to 10-15 mph because of the proximity of equipment and workers. The time frame of this route is way before that took place.[/url]
    Are you referring to right at West Toronto Jct? The 10mph is actually an in-route restriction. It may seem longer than usual simply for the fact that you are commanding a 12,000-foot train!

If its in a different spot feel free to let me know!

EK

I made it to the Yard, but the specified track is not showing.............????
    See Above.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Don6218; 11-30-2016 at 01:05 PM.

Default Siding Number not showing on Mactier #113

I made it to the yard, but the siding specified is not there. And how do I "Let you know" when I am ready to leave?

See pic for what sidings I have listed. This is in Open Rails. Thank You.
    Mactier #113 Pt 1.jpg

I made it to the yard, but the siding specified is not there. And how do I "Let you know" when I am ready to leave?

Oops! I'm sorry about that one, that is actually a typo on my part! When I run the activity I dropped them in Arrivals / Departures 2 or 3 (which ever one is unoccupied), there's no "cost" for putting them wherever they fit. Once you make your setoff you are okay to go!

EK
    Last edited by ekeating; 11-30-2016 at 02:48 PM.