Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illinois Central GE run

Default Illinois Central GE run

Locos and Jack Frost hopper: www.dieselswest.com
    Route: Illinois Eastern (freeware -- www.trainsim.com )(modified)

Beautiful shots! Beautiful engines!

Looking great as always PC ! I see DW released the ICG U33C's, I didn't see that on their website. Only shows "Coming Soon" on my end.
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    Looking great as always PC ! I see DW released the ICG U33C's, I didn't see that on their website. Only shows "Coming Soon" on my end.
    I don't think Scott is selling through the old website any longer. These ones are in the members section and I have read somewhere that all new additions he makes will go to there instead (which may or may not be accurate, but the last few new additions have all been on the members site).
    Cheers!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by ossie View Post
    I don't think Scott is selling through the old website any longer. These ones are in the members section and I have read somewhere that all new additions he makes will go to there instead (which may or may not be accurate, but the last few new additions have all been on the members site).
    Thanks for the head's up Peter, I was wondering about that. I think Scott still sells off the old website because my son picked me up the NS MP15DC/GP50 set just a few weeks back. I saw that PC here also posted a while back a few screens of that great Penn Central Set that Scott had briefly available early last year then came off the site. I missed it by a few days.
    - Mark -

You're welcome Mark and apologies, I didn't phrase that very well. I meant to say my understanding (which may be wrong) was that no new releases would be sold through the old website, but only through the members one from now on. Time will tell I guess. I didn't get the Penn Central set, but did buy the Conrail locos... another beautiful job.

After reading your location, I've had Rosalita rattling around in my head for the last half hour or so for some reason.
    Cheers!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by ossie View Post
    You're welcome Mark and apologies, I didn't phrase that very well. I meant to say my understanding (which may be wrong) was that no new releases would be sold through the old website, but only through the members one from now on. Time will tell I guess. I didn't get the Penn Central set, but did buy the Conrail locos... another beautiful job.

After reading your location, I've had Rosalita rattling around in my head for the last half hour or so for some reason.
    My son got me the C39-8 Conrail set to & I absolutely love them. And the C32-8 "Ballast Express" add-on's I love running too. And the Conrail SD80M's are on my list for next purchase. I guess it is time for me to make a Conrail MOW train activity to run them again.

BTW, figures someone on the other side of the International Date Line got the phrase in my location on here LOL
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MMSS View Post
    BTW, figures someone on the other side of the International Date Line got the phrase in my location on here LOL
    I'm a fan from way back and coincidentally enough, I'm off to see him next week.
    Cheers!
    Pete

Members schmembers, what a way run a railroad. Thank goodness I have all the DW shapes I need to manipulate, while Mr.Wonka hoards his chocolate. I would have gladly bought additional sets but DW has never been known for their customer service.
    Only you can stop Fred Flintstone wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dpabrams View Post
    I would have gladly bought additional sets but DW has never been known for their customer service.
    Actually, my experience has been quite different. I have never had a single issue with Scott. IMHO, DW, BLW, and MLT/TT are among the best in terms of customer service.

That being said, the IC set is fantastic, as is the CNW U30C/C628 set, the PC set, the CR U36Bs and so on. I have them all.