Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fictional Kitashima Rail System Route under construction

Cool. Well, I've already done all the water, but more terrain options are always welcome

Well, I've about wrapped up signalling on the route. That means that next on the list is speedposts, and then roads. I'm using the suggested order from Michael Vone's route building guide, so if anything sounds out of place, don't be afraid to speak up. I do have one screenshot, of an eastbound train passing the semaphores into Sakamoto, one of the most decked-out installaitons in the route.
    Route_18.jpg

Also, the OR logfile just spit up these three lines, are they going to be a problem?

Information: Cannot locate TCSection for platform 2353

Information: Cannot locate TCSection for platform 3399

Information: Cannot locate TCSection for platform 1715

Work has continued for the last few months, and now roads are complete. In the next week or so, another WIP version of the route will be uploaded to Dropbox. If you're interested let me know and I'll tell you when it's up
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations on your progress, Travis. Looks like it's coming along nicely.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

A WIP version of the route has been uploaded to Dropbox (actually it has been for a while now...I just haven't remembered to say so). If anyone is interested, do let me know. As it stands, the route is now signaled, has speed limits, though some don't work, has roads (along with crossings and car spawners), and some more scenery.

Note that the route is OR-only. MSTS can't handle the features I've included in this route.
    [IMG]Route_23 by Travis Ebner, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]Route_24 by Travis Ebner, on Flickr[/IMG]
    [IMG]Route_25 by Travis Ebner, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Last edited by ebnertra000; 02-12-2018 at 03:25 PM.