Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-Release V1 Routes?

Default Re-Release V1 Routes?

HI ALL

Just wondering if RUN8 Studios plan to re-release their current V1 routes add ons with a updated V2 installer.

With the development of The Seligman Sub and The San Bernardino Sub, I'm wondering if the developers plan to re-release an updated Cajon sub version that has all current updates, plus extra's for new buyers with out having to buy the
    current V1 Cajon route and then install several patches plus any future updates.

At what point will the developers say no more v1 route updates instead we plan to release v2 Routes.

Cheers

James C

Hey James,

V1 routes work just fine in V2. Just install them to your V2 installation and they will work great. There is a section in the V2 instruction manual about installing legacy addons
    Just Chuggin along

James,

Maybe you could e mail Run 8 team and ask. They are very approachable.
    Last edited by TurboBlower; 04-01-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks Guys for your replies

I understand V1 Routes install and work fine in V2 I have just about brought every freight and some locomotive packs that installed no worries.

I have not brought any routes yet but will soon, I was just curious about future development or upgrades of V1 routes and there use in V2.

Cheers

James C

as far as me personally for HRS products (A Line) probably not, however if you are having difficulties with the install process you can PM or contact me on my website and I will help you as best i can, the process is pretty simple to do the upgrade.
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    http://www.hyrailsimulations.net

I would venture a guess that they will not waste any energy on converting the V1 routes. I wouldn't rule out any future upgrades to the V1 routes in V2 form as far as scenery and signaling and the like but you never know what they will come up with.
    Doug B.
    Eugene, Oregon, USA - Pacific Standard Time ( - 8:00 UTC )
    3.4 ghz Intel i7-3770 quad core processor, 8 gigs RAM, 2 gig AMD Radeon HD 7850

Originally Posted by Jason Webb

as far as me personally for HRS products (A Line) probably not, however if you are having difficulties with the install process you can PM or contact me on my website and I will help you as best i can, the process is pretty simple to do the upgrade.

Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    Just A small Update

Following the reply by Jason I decided to Buy the A-Line Route yesterday And Following instructions on there website installed the route easily with no problems.

I have only had a brief look at it so far but I really like what I have discovered so far.

I'm now downloading some great videos on YouTube on how to read CSX Signals, so more Learning and head scratching to come.

Having fun

Cheers All

James C

Those are Danny Harmon's videos he did an outstanding job on those, i have put embeds in my support page on my site with all 6 of them
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    http://www.hyrailsimulations.net

Quote Originally Posted by WesternDivision View Post

I'm now downloading some great videos on YouTube on how to read CSX Signals, so more Learning and head scratching to come.
    Then you're probably gonna hear a familiar voice on the A-Line defect detectors

Quote Originally Posted by WesternDivision View Post
    Just A small Update

Following the reply by Jason I decided to Buy the A-Line Route yesterday And Following instructions on there website installed the route easily with no problems.

I have only had a brief look at it so far but I really like what I have discovered so far.

Having fun

Cheers All

James C
    A-Line is my favorite route. Even better in V2, especially with the recently implemented shadows.