Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Re-Release V1 Routes?

Quote Originally Posted by flarrfan2 View Post
    Then you're probably gonna hear a familiar voice on the A-Line defect detectors
    though i must add this is by no means an endorsement, I just asked Danny if he was willing to do it, and he did, he is just that nice of a guy, and i though it was extremely appropriate, paying homage to him for all his work in the railfan community
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    http://www.hyrailsimulations.net

Quote Originally Posted by SCL-A-Line View Post
    though i must add this is by no means an endorsement, I just asked Danny if he was willing to do it, and he did, he is just that nice of a guy, and i though it was extremely appropriate, paying homage to him for all his work in the railfan community
    I couldn't agree more. I think it is an excellent homage to him and his work.

I've watch nearly all of his videos and his knowledge of railroading and the production values of his videos is second to none.
    Eschew Obfuscation...

Quote Originally Posted by SCL-A-Line View Post
    I just asked Danny if he was willing to do it, and he did, he is just that nice of a guy
    So did you have a chance to show him the results at Folkston? Was he interested in a copy of Run8, even if just V1 with the A-Line? He is a hell of a nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by flarrfan2 View Post
    So did you have a chance to show him the results at Folkston? Was he interested in a copy of Run8, even if just V1 with the A-Line? He is a hell of a nice guy.
    he has access t all of the run8 stuff if he wants it, but i don't hear much and that's fine, between railfanning and his work and family im guessing he is way too busy
    Jason Webb
    HyRail Simulations
    http://www.hyrailsimulations.net