Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: BDWorkshop's TS2017 Route

Well that didn't take that long. Here is my first model. I'm starting with something small so I can refresh my Blender skills before getting into bigger projects. There are no textures on this model yet. The colors represent the different textures I'm planning on using.

dispatch_1.jpg

This small building was the Laurel Line Dispatcher's Office. It was located in the L&WV's Scranton Yard and it's purpose was to regulate the traffic going through the single tracked Crown Avenue Tunnel. All south bound traffic would stop at this building and get the dispatcher's OK before proceeding into the tunnel. At the opposite side of the tunnel, traffic would stop at a concrete phone booth and call the dispatcher's office to get the OK before proceeding into the tunnel. I'll make a model of that concrete phone booth sometime later.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Here's an update on the Dispatchers Office. I still have the windows and doors to texture yet. I'm not sure how I want to do that yet. All the textures that are on at this point have normal (bump) maps added.
    dispatch_2.jpg
    I do have one question though...To use normal maps, what shader should I be using when I export the model?
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop