Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BDWorkshop's TS2017 Route

I used the search feature. Railworks/Locomotives and it was the second one on the list.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Scott could you provide the file name as the second one there is not Greenliner Trolly.
    Processor AMD Athlon II X 4 645 Processor, operating at 3.10 Ghz., 12 GB Memory, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, GeForce GTX 970.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Quote Originally Posted by dphorton View Post
    Scott could you provide the file name as the second one there is not Greenliner Trolly.
    Sorry, It's the 3rd on the list. File name:cnsmcarrw.zip
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Scott. as always thank you. Let me take a look and see if it works for me. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Processor AMD Athlon II X 4 645 Processor, operating at 3.10 Ghz., 12 GB Memory, Windows 7 Ultimate 64, GeForce GTX 970.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

From looking at the read me file a little closer, I think I'm missing the cab & sound but I'm not sure. I can't seem to find it in the asset folder. I do however have the RailsimulatorUS folder.

From the Read Me file:
    INSTALLATION

There is a rwp file in this archive, which can be extracted with the Railworks Package Manager Tool.
    To place in to any scenario, sniper297 must be ticked in the little flyout window for assets. In addition,
    as the above quote says, it uss the DB101 cab and sounds, so the Kuju/Railsimulator assets must be selected.
    In addion, the cars use American knuckle couplers, so RailsimulatorUS must also be selected.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond1964 View Post
    I do however have the RailsimulatorUS folder.
    The RailSimulatorUS is within the Assets folder. The author should also have their own folder alongside that of the RailSimulatorUS directory. There you will find the assets the author calls for, or the directories in which to install any other downloads. Be mindful that if the author uses an auto installer, it probably uses the main Steam\Steamapps\Railworks folder. If the download is self extracting, or perhaps uses folder names, then take care to install to whatever directory is called for in the readme file.
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature

The Cab View is unusable. Kuju/Railsimulator doesn't have the DB101 listed. It has only the BR101 so maybe that is the issue. Need to contact the maker of this puppy to get it sorted out. I posted something in the Locomotive Reskinning Subforum
    Last edited by dphorton; 04-17-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV

Thanks for the info guys. I'm calling in a favor with someone I know has the greenliner working. In the mean time I need to get back to some track building.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

I didn't get the greenliner to work, however I got a new greenliner and silverliner to to test with. Look for a new update tomorrow.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

There are quite a few at RWA that you might use.

Dave Horton
    North Las Vegas, NV