Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes Without Trains

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    A few from me:
    Hi Neil,

OMG - what stunners - I love it when fall/winter is done right - absolutely gorgeous - beautiful subdued browns - looks like photographs...

Regards,
    Scott

On the freeway, heading to Clarkson Intermodal Terminal (CIT) Korimer's western Suberb. Still fighting traffic along I77 Freeway. 35 Minute commute from the starting position on the east side.
    frwy by CN Edmonton, on Flickr
    Rory

That is just too fun!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

That work is so artistic, it could be framed and hung on the wall at home!
    E.T.& W.N.C./Linville River Railroad "The Doe River Route"
    Bill Stevens - - Knoxville, TN

OK, so for this upcoming (hopefully) route, what we need is a bunch of hy-rail trucks with liftable gear (something that I've wished to see for a very long time). Making roads drivable is definitely plowing new ground in the sim. Great work, Rory!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wwhall View Post
    OK, so for this upcoming (hopefully) route, what we need is a bunch of hy-rail trucks with liftable gear (something that I've wished to see for a very long time). Making roads drivable is definitely plowing new ground in the sim. Great work, Rory!!!!!!
    It is to a degree. It's just hidden track hehehe and your ghosting through other vehicles. But its cool to be on the freeway. Its not quite the 401 through Mississauga - Toronto with 18 lanes but with enough detail and traffic and surrounding development...its pretty neat. it's something i wanted to do for awhile that you can't do on MSTS.
    Rory

I figured it was hidden track, but still pretty cool. I still want those hy-rail vehicles, though. For whatever reason, few people, payware or freeware, have built very many. MOW stuff is pretty under-represented all the way around in MSTS/OR. Too bad.

Hi Folks,

Just a nice capture of a quintessential New England town - Brattleboro VT - on a beautiful summer day (unedited)...

Regards,
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

Scott,

Great picture. Here are a few more of Brattleboro, (my modified version of Paul's great route), coming into town from the south.

The northbound CV train, after entering the yard at the yard speed limit slowly worked its way through the yard till it coupled up to the CV steam locomotive that was to be it's helper on the trip north. After a break check and receiving orders the train was once more on it's way north.

Paul

Quite old, but still an enjoyable route. The Linea Transandina Central.

Level crossing just east of Valparaiso on the Mainline between Valparaiso and Santiago de Chile.