Thread: "Tears" - A Run8V2 Music Video

Default "Tears" - A Run8V2 Music Video

Valhalla Tower's second music video for Run8 Version 2 is finally here! This one has been in development for many months and I'm so happy I can finally show it to you all!

I wanted to create some deep emotion in this video and was also experimenting with "still" scenes in at beginning and the end. I built the video clips around the song and wanted to create more of a cinematic experience, almost like you're transcending dimensions. Many of the trains aren't running particularly fast as I felt that would create a de-sync between trains and the tempo of the song, which is rather slow and calming. I wanted to show Run8 at it's best, graphics and all, mainly because I haven't found any other sim like it.

Some of these clips were recorded in multiplayer and I'd like to thank the people that helped me with that here:
    Mattg17
    GoRail
    JClassFan
    Rebel Coltrane

Song Used:
    Boards of Canada - Olson (Wrm remix)
    Link: https://goo.gl/wDn8Xo

You may see some custom content in this video at times (keep a sharp eye out). Unfortunately this will not be released as it would violate Run8's EULA, but we hope that this video makes up for it.
    "Skippy Granola's groovy dreamcatcher is pickin' up some bummer vibes." -Rell Julian. Bulletstorm
    Run8 Western Site Founder www.run8western.com

Some fantastic clips, all in all, very enjoyable.
    Interested in all Train-Sims

Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro