Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SLI Repaints

Default Tacoma

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the area for coloring the sand fillers on the SD70ACe from Streamlines? Thank you!!

TACOMA_SANDFILLER.jpg
    I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the area for coloring the sand fillers on the SD70ACe from Streamlines? Thank you!!

TACOMA_SANDFILLER.jpg
    I use a panel finder every time I have a problem like this. If you need one, then just drop me a line in my inbox.
    Borislav
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic100353_2.gif

This is not a criticism, just a question -
    You talented repainters are all using the older "jagged-wheel" versions of the model. Is it because there are not blanks of the new, improved models available?
    Some of the paints would be even better received if on modern shapes with round wheels and more detail.
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

What Neil said.

Especially when the newer ES44 shape from Scenic is free, too, if it comes down to a poverty thing.

Those free Scenic ES44 textures that are for 2-piece shapes (body + details) also work with the newer 1 high poly ORTS Seligman ES44 shape too. I've taken those Scenic ES44 numbers and the MSTS Seligman H1 C44-9 numbers and mated them to the 1-piece high poly ORTS Seligman ES44 and C44-9 shapes successfully.

Hello again from LF_RailFan,

...In reply to qballbandit's post regarding some of the repainting of older SLI models...

I'm not sure exactly, but these are some examples of things I could look forward to when the new TS route gets released. I hope they have SD45's in the works...

I sure hope TrainSimulations releases some blank textures of the ES44AC's and SD70ACe's that came with the OR version of the BNSF Seligman Route like they did with the CN Texturing Kit available on their site. Would be nice to replicate coal trains on MRL.

I think some are still using the older models due to lack of newer,

I know SLI has almost everything covered with new ones already. Older GP 35 30 38 are still missing. I am sure SLI is working on a new D&H set and a new Sandpatch set and route. But beyond that nothing has been mentioned or updated. I know it would be nice to have blank textures from SLI but that is up to them to decide.

I can't do much as i may have been exposed the wonderful bug running around. I still have many days left in isolation but i will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    I can't do much as i may have been exposed the wonderful bug running around. I still have many days left in isolation but i will make it.
    You take care of yourself there first !! That is the most important thing !!!
    - Mark -

Quote Originally Posted by MsSheare View Post
    PLEASE take care of yourself ... Health&Happiness.jpg

Rx Marx Brothers Movies
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.