Thread: Anyone know who made these clips?

Default Anyone know who made these clips?

Hi everyone,

There are four horn clips in a set of GP38-2 repaints made a little while back - https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/tslib....ight&fid=32529 to be precise. They are quite nice, but the cue points are far too close together for OR's liking, and they stutter horribly when used there.
    As such, I'd like to rework them, but don't know who to ask first

Hi,
    The first two lines of the readme :
    Prototype GP38 sounds by Ron Furto. Beta testing by John Means.This is GP38 set A.
    Cheers,
    Ged

I must have the wrong readme in that file on my system, since I don't see any reference to his set in mine. If they are his, they must be recently made, since the original set A didn't have them. I guess I'll have to ask...

That is my GP38 sound set, however there are four extra horn files included which are not mine. All my wave files have the "RF" prefix. I have no clue who did the other horns. They were probably included by mistake. The read me says that you will need to add your own sounds but yet my GP38 set was included in the download. You will need to contact the person who uploaded the file to find out.

Ron Furto

Ron, I didn't think they were yours, as they didn't have the RF_ prefix. I haven't thought about it for a while, as I've been testing clips of my own, but I still want to rework them at some point. I will ask the author here before long