Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Fictional Railroads 8

Same freight train from FBL on the high-grade between Dyken and Elena Junction:
    Vladislav

A CityLink DC-9 touches down adjacent to the Northland Railway's yard a Portage
    CG

Cool one, Chuck!
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.

That's a terrific shot! Is that on a custom route or is that a route available? I've never seen an accurate depiction of an airport in a scnery like that.

KevinB

That is a rework of the Buffalo Route with about 8 to10 tiles added to create an MSTS version of our HO scale model railroad and all its fiictional railroads, along with a few real carriers. The Buffalo area mid 1970's fits into my thought process, along with the Duluth/Superior area which is on the added tiles. ......IS it going to be released someday....that's a involved question. I would have no problem with it...If I can finish it.......but that would also take a ton of permissions to be sought.

Thanks!!!
    CG

Hudson and Erie F's cross a river in upstate New York, leading a heavy merchandise through the spring snow.

Sharp looking Fs, Perly!

Since I'm going back to this project while my inspiration holds out, let's look back at this classic, now named the Reichensberg & Eastern. If someone could let me know how to attach a photo at full resolution, that would be freat.

Open Rails 2016-12-25 03-03-03.jpg