Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1026

Thread: Various screenshots with no particular theme... Part 3

Now, if only MSTS/OR could really look like that in-game . . .

Quote Originally Posted by qballbandit View Post
    Me too! Right down an umbrella, which took an arc off of a light pole, which took an arc from a direct hit on my old condo's tv antenna! Knocked me and my dog right on our arses
    Then, in August 2017, my driveway took a hit while I was on this forum! I still have burn marks in my siding by every little rivet/fastener on the front side of the house.

WOW! talk about close and very lucky. Kind of a funny story. Years back when I still was in IL. WE were at the Naperville rib fest and a very heavy and severe storm developed quickly and approached the fest. When the gust front came through with 60+ mph winds the police and security there directed everyone that could fit under this huge tent ....with large poles sticking through the top...like lightning rods. I told my wife and friends...bad idea. Lets just head for the cars. After everyone stampeded into the tent area....someone figured it out that all under the tent could be electrocuted...so now everyone is stampeding into the storm and heavy rain with bolts hitting everywhere. While we were soaked to the bone....it was better than running around like cattle. Funny after the fact.
    CG

Some loads and some empties

Caught two trains bound for "St. Louis." The tear drop windows are kinda growing on me, as I didn't request to have them in the order of this series of units (SD70AH)... Next order will have regular windows! Dang EMD!

6. Default

Trinity 5660 cu.ft. PD Hoppers roaming the tracks...

Tigertrains.com
    www.tigertrains.com
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Trains View Post
    Trinity 5660 cu.ft. PD Hoppers roaming the tracks...

I've picked up a couple of these sets. Amazing detail - Great job!

Right smart looking 4-axle power there, Kevin!

Asking this question, as I am horrible with this kind of thing. Would anyone have the formula to resize the above hoppers (or any of the TT stuff) to match SLI's? I get it, not all cars are the same dimension in real life, but I think you know what I'm speaking of here - closer uniformity.
    Let's face it, it's pretty safe to say that the good majority of road power used is SLI. I can't reconcile my engines being goofy large next to Ian's nice rolling stock, or glaringly mismatched rolling stock when mixed together.
    This isn't a critique of Ian's work in any way. I'd love to get these hoppers. Need more 5-bays, without doubt. But, I'd like them to at least be in the same ballpark as the rest of my rolling stock with regards to size.
    Anyone routinely resize this stuff? I had instructions for some old MLT engines/cars from way back, but can no longer find it.
    Also curious as to why the CEFX units don't have safety stripes? Are these modeled from prior to that being mandated?
    Neil

Here at home, in the railroad mayhem capital of the world.