Page 154 of 159 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1585

Thread: Various screenshots with no particular theme... Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by tie View Post
    Thanks. Sadly the route is non-distributable.

After all this time and mouth watering by many.

But just keep those screen shaots coming Rory. I use them for reference because you really have a knack for producing an urban area that pop. They have the look that the placing of the objects work perfect in conjunction with the ROW.

The second screenshot you posted is perfect because it reminds me a bit of the old CNJ's Elizabeth & Perth Amboy line, now known as the Chemical Coast Secondary. One side is Newark, NJ south to Perth Amboy & the NJ Turnpike, the ROW in the middle & the Kill Van Kull (Separating NJ from Staten Island, NY) on the other side. And overhead many highways, on/off ramps for the turnpike and overpasses for local street. So yes, I will use it to reference good placements when I get that far on the "BCL Redux" I am doing for future release here.
    - Mark -

BNSF SD40-2 #1837, BNSF SD40-2 #1914 and BNSF SD38P #1563 hauling a long freight - the H-LAUNTW-R Reroute. Bypassing the Dakotas on the BNSF Butte Sub after Gillette, WY, and Donkey Creek Jct. This freight is rerouted due to flooding on the Red, Upper Missouri, and Sheyenne Rivers. What a day for catching Whiteface.

December 10, 1994 as a winter storm hits the Ruel Sub and Cn has a power shortage, CP rail had to come in to take a manifest to Foleyte to drop off some cars.
    me cars.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman9 View Post
    December 10, 1994 as a winter storm hits the Ruel Sub and Cn has a power shortage, CP rail had to come in to take a manifest to Foleyte to drop off some cars.
    me cars.
    Very nice shots!!!!

Congratulations

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk

Thanks

trainman9 -- nice shots of Canadian train but what route is that? I should know and more likely with CP Mactier or out west with some of the Maple Leaf Tracks like CP Kicking Horse Pass 2 or CP Rogers Pass or CP Shuswap. I can't remember this one.

John

Quote Originally Posted by cn bala View Post
    trainman9 -- nice shots of Canadian train but what route is that? I should know and more likely with CP Mactier or out west with some of the Maple Leaf Tracks like CP Kicking Horse Pass 2 or CP Rogers Pass or CP Shuswap. I can't remember this one.

John
    it’s the CN Ruel sub I kinda did a what if CN had a power shortage so they called CP to help, these turned out well