Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1507

Thread: Various screenshots with no particular theme... Part 3

attention to the derailleur on the way

20190615175019_1.jpg[/QUOTE]
    Chimbica Dash8

Nice pics. Piedmont is a great route, but having to create short routes for AI trains to work properly is a real buzzkill.

Hi Fellow Train Simmers - Over the last few years, I have been coming into this forum from time to time just to check out what is new and what is not since I left the MSTS community about 8 years ago. Some of you might remember me while others might not. It is amazing to see some of the new MSTS community work. However, I don't run on window 7 anymore. Therefore, my MSTS days are over with. Since I left the MSTS community. I have played around a little with Trainz and Train Simulator and neither one of them haven't been able to satisfied me with my needs for a train sim. It sucks that MSTS 2 was abandoned as I thought that would have been the train sim that would put train simulators in the spotlight in the gaming market. At this time, I want to give a shout out to two of my personal friends that I have made in the MSTS community and they are Jim (hiball 3985) and Tom (Mr Badlands). Last, but not least, I hope everyone is still enjoying the Rattlesnake Desert route that Tom and I created back in 2007. Take care all, Randy

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan9727 View Post
    Hi Fellow Train Simmers - Over the last few years, I have been coming into this forum from time to time just to check out what is new and what is not since I left the MSTS community about 8 years ago. Some of you might remember me while others might not. It is amazing to see some of the new MSTS community work. However, I don't run on window 7 anymore. Therefore, my MSTS days are over with. Since I left the MSTS community. I have played around a little with Trainz and Train Simulator and neither one of them haven't been able to satisfied me with my needs for a train sim. It sucks that MSTS 2 was abandoned as I thought that would have been the train sim that would put train simulators in the spotlight in the gaming market. At this time, I want to give a shout out to two of my personal friends that I have made in the MSTS community and they are Jim (hiball 3985) and Tom (Mr Badlands). Last, but not least, I hope everyone is still enjoying the Rattlesnake Desert route that Tom and I created back in 2007. Take care all, Randy

Hi Randy my old friend, so good to see you here again. I was thinking about you when they had the Long Beach race and not long ago when I was up in Cajon Pass.. I don't do much train sim anymore but still like to read the forums.
    Jim

Hiya doing old friend. I was thinking maybe when I am in Los Angeles next year. We could possibly meet up for lunch or dinner one day at In-N-Out, maybe make a quick trip up to Cajon Pass, OR both. Its been about 5 or 6 years since we got together and made a run up to Cajon Pass.

As for the auto race at Long Beach, It seems like I will be planning my trip around the race for next year. However, there are no final plans set.

CN 9625 and lakeside A-frames

Randy,

I will give you a shout too, even though you didn't mention me. I was up your way last October.
    Paul

Hey Paul - Long time no see. Hope things are going good with you. Sorry to not mention you, but there are way too many people that I can and cant remember from the MSTS community when I was active.