Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you pay for an Activity Editor for OR/MSTS and support TSRE development?

Sounds good

Harold

I'm happy to join the party.

I also have a feature request. I like to break activities into parts. Would it be possible to save the car placements at the end of an activity and be able to load this activity file with those car placements to start the next part of the activity?
    Regards,

Eric

Nope sorry.
    Work Safe play hard

If it is, to use a term seldom heard nowadays, not "user friendly", then I'll probably pass. Integrating it into RE will probably make me hesitate. Creating a new activity should not be an experience like programming in Visual Studio. KISS principle still has value. That's too often the bane of Open Source projects, i.e. the end product oriented more to developers than users.
    - FTLDave

"Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing." - Wernher von Braun

"A software suggestion is not a valid answer to a configuration/troubleshooting question." - Timelmer

I think, it will not be that difficult. Because you can edit the route, it doesn't mean you have to
    Also, I will make not only user guide for AE, but tutorials too.

Sounds good to this old lurker who enjoys the hobby, but doesn't have anything useful to contribute, except money. Credit card available 24/7

Sincerely,
    wdwatterson

I'm in and willing to contribute more than $30. This is important.

I can also vouch for Goku - TSRE and the accompanying consist editor is an achievement, one that has made real advances on what came before. Goku has proven to have staying power and the ability to get things done and (equally important) the ability to focus and say no to what is extraneous. Also equally important is that TSRE reflects the suggestions of users which Goku has listened to, even when that wasn't an easy process.

Christopher

I'm willing to contribute. Goku has demonstrated his willingness to make changes and to listen to his users so I'm going with what
    conductorchris said. I'll go with more than $30. Hoping a hookup with PayPal.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Kickstarter support only credit cards, no paypal. And it has more cons, like 10% fee. But I think if people see project and it's progress, they are more confident to join.
    With Paypal donations no one wants to join, because he doesn't see what others do, and where his money went.

to who/where does one send the check?
    Russ G

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." James Joyce