Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing Cab in Lead Car

Quote Originally Posted by hiball 3985 View Post
    From the readme file included with the cars.

Distribution/modification/re-release: Permission may be granted only after submitting a written request to Christer Tepper ([email protected]).
    Unfortunately I sent an email to Christer but received no reply. Without that I cannot release the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by markyisri View Post
    Unfortunately I sent an email to Christer but received no reply. Without that I cannot release the updates.
    That is ridiculous, esp. if it is an obvious bugfix. The MSTS community has to account for that and amend their standards.
    https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/signaturepics/sigpic164208_1.gif

Hi markyisri,
    Looking at the member list of this site, there is a christerpepper, who only has 2 posts, but there's also a christer with 433 posts. This latter member posted some photos in the TS2015 Forum showing some coaches, like you're interested in (I think). It might be worth sending him a PM.

Using Google, there is a Christer Tepper who is a professional violinist, but I don't think he'll be your man!!

Cheers,
    Ged

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi markyisri,
    Looking at the member list of this site, there is a christerpepper, who only has 2 posts, but there's also a christer with 433 posts. This latter member posted some photos in the TS2015 Forum showing some coaches, like you're interested in (I think). It might be worth sending him a PM.

Using Google, there is a Christer Tepper who is a professional violinist, but I don't think he'll be your man!!

Cheers,
    Ged
    Tried that. No response after waiting over a week.

Hi markyisri,
    Ged
    How can you be so sure...

I've been away from MSTS for several years now and haven't had it installed on my computer for ages. I've found the email from markyisri- it's in an account I rarely use anymore as well. I've let him know he can upload any fixes or modifications- same goes to anyone else here. Use my uploaded files here as you like- just do me a favor and leave credit where it's due if they're uploaded anywhere. Only exception would be payware- they must remain free and may not be used in whole or as part of any payware file(s).
    Christer
    Formerly MP 31.3 CN Oakville Sub

Quote Originally Posted by christer View Post
    How can you be so sure...
    My apologies if you are that gentleman - to be honest, I wasn't sure, which is why I said "think"

Thank you for your reply to my PM - have a good Christmas!!

Cheers,
    Ged

My apologies if you are that gentleman - to be honest, I wasn't sure, which is why I said "think"

Thank you for your reply to my PM - have a good Christmas!!

Cheers,
    Ged
    Not a problem at all Thanks and have a great Christmas as well!
    Christer
    Formerly MP 31.3 CN Oakville Sub

Quote Originally Posted by christer View Post
    Not a problem at all Thanks and have a great Christmas as well!
    I will have these uploaded soon.