Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackfoot V3 route

Quote Originally Posted by derekmorton View Post
    No, v2 is a separate route, but you need to download it as well.
    Its a very well done route with short line operation and lots of activities.
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Do I need v1, too? OK, this time I used the advanced search and found v301 and 302, which I presume are the new ones. For some reason they didn't show up on my first search, which is why I had to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Procopius View Post
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for. Do I need v1, too? OK, this time I used the advanced search and found v301 and 302, which I presume are the new ones. For some reason they didn't show up on my first search, which is why I had to ask.
    In Open Rails Misc in the F/L you'll need Can99v3 301 and 302.
    Rory

Thanks. I found them using the Advanced Search. Wow. I'm hoping that next month I can shuffle priorities so I can buy a Premium Membership. 5 hours to download. Luckily I've got a ton of stuff downloaded. I need to just start installing and playing.

Hi,

Just tried a test run on the route. Wow ! The realism is amazing. Very immersive. Lots of switching activities potential. Since I have an old low end PC I was expecting very low FPS with all the details. But setting Openrails to window mode with a 1024x768 resolution and 1000m viewing distance the FPS never went below 22, and most of the time it was above 30.

Great work Rory. Honestly, best route out there.

Thanks for creating this fantastic route and making it available to us all.

Jean Gagne
    Warwick, Quebec, Canada

Enjoy Blackfoot v1 & v2 but where do I find v3? Did a search with 'Blackfoot' in the box but came to naught...suggestions?
    E.T.& W.N.C./Linville River Railroad "The Doe River Route"
    Bill Stevens - - Knoxville, TN

Open Rails-Misc category in the F/L
    Rory

Thanks Rory...btw, I really enjoy your routes and hope you do more Canadian ones...working with many Canadian merchants and sales people in my job has caused me to become a 'Canadiophile'....eh!
    E.T.& W.N.C./Linville River Railroad "The Doe River Route"
    Bill Stevens - - Knoxville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by WSteven1 View Post
    Thanks Rory...btw, I really enjoy your routes and hope you do more Canadian ones...working with many Canadian merchants and sales people in my job has caused me to become a 'Canadiophile'....eh!
    Well if you're ever up to it. You should come up and visit Jasper or Banff, AB and catch our CN/CP trains in action
    Rory