Thread: Track Node Error Message...AGAIN!

Default Track Node Error Message...AGAIN!

Was downloading files to the Conn River Route last night and began to run it again through OR 1.2 and got the following message = System I/O Data Exception: Track node could not be found in the track database....posted an earlier thread on this and someone responsed with iextensive information on how to resolve the issue (but not in that thread) and it worked...however, I cannot remember where I found it...

If someone would (especially the individual that did...) repost that information I would GLADLY appreciate it....thanks again to all the folks who have and take the time to help us relative newbies out...Bill
    E.T.& W.N.C./Linville River Railroad "The Doe River Route"
    Bill Stevens - - Knoxville, TN

Hi Bill,

If you are ever asking about an OR problem, ALWAYS post the log file.
    It is likely that OR 1.2 has some issues, I would recommend moving to the latest OR build here:-
    https://james-ross.co.uk/projects/or/builds

Then check to see if the problem persists.

I am running Conn River fine here with the latest build.
    Cheers
    Derek

Did you download and install the update for the route?

The route was built and tested with OR 1.2, you would think the other 750+ people who've downloaded it would have the same problem.

Paul :-)

Only track node log entry I get is the invalid link - which pops up in many routes and never seems to be a problem. I have no clue to what it means.
    Nothing about nodes not being found..which usually points to wrong global TSection or something missing in the route.
    Cheers, R. Steele [Gerry] It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Derek...I tried to do so by using the Snippet tool but it would not copy...let me see if I can attach it instead...Capture.jpg
    Doubt you can see that...I did download and use the OR update that you mentioned and got the sames message...

Paul...the irony here is that after I downloaded and put Blackfoot 3 into MSTS Routes folder is when it started...and I have had little or no trouble with yours or any other routes for months...will keep researching for my previous posts...

Gerry...after I did the extensive rework of my system after the last 'Track Node' incident it quit..guess it decided to start up again!

Started the rework process for 'Operation Track Node Removal' but got flustered (at life overall) and called it quits for the evening...HOWEVER...the mini-routes (LPS & MONSON) were NOT affected...Paul...I hope you did not think I was insulting you or your routes as I have ALWAYS held YOU and your WORK in HIGHEST ESTEEM!!!! My apologies if my prior post offended you...was trying to express what was going on with the utmost tact...Bill Stevens

Hi Bill,

No [problem, I was just trying to figure things out. My older routes were made for MSTS and do work in Open Rails but some need some tinkering. The Conn River was the first route I made that I tried to make compatible with both sims so it's a bit of a test bed for me.

Paul :-)