Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: B&O West End

It's things like what you are doing that will make the value of this route. It will make people say "He got that right!" and will provoke memories and serve as something of a piece of historical documentation (as for example the Connecticut River Line route does). It will make it really special.
    Christopher

Chris have you considered modeling the Thomas sub from piedmont to Bayard, wv then up the Stoney creek sub to the mount storm power plant? It’s an incredible piece of mountain railroad, I believe the power plant is the highest elevation In the region for csx

Quote Originally Posted by rrdiesel87 View Post
    Chris have you considered modeling the Thomas sub from piedmont to Bayard, wv then up the Stoney creek sub to the mount storm power plant? It’s an incredible piece of mountain railroad, I believe the power plant is the highest elevation In the region for csx
    I haven't considered doing much Western Maryland except where it's an integral part of the B&O experience - Cumberland, Piedmont and Westernport. Adding another 50 route miles is asking for about 2+ years of dedicated work to create. Sorry just not in the cards.

On another note, just got the first of many prototype-based buildings into the game to dress up the Piedmont area. Taking photos also highlights were some road and terrain work needs to be adjusted, too
    PiedmontFirstBldg.jpg
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

This weekend's starting project - more Piedmont buildings WIP
    Piedmont2.jpg

And the prototype photo to better understand where it goes
    PiedmontProto2.jpg
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

Default B&O West End

Hi Chris,

An absolute wonder to behold - your persistence, skill, and attention to detail is simply amazing - nice work - sir...

It looks like you have the moire under control on your fine brick textures as well...

Regards,
    Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk