Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCDOT Piedmont Passenger Cars

Curious... you didn't state in your EULA whether or not BLW approved your repaints. Did they give permission? You really should state that a little more clearly if they did.

He did give permission. I E-mailed him a month ago, but I didn't know I had to do that.
    Redefined for better content craftsmanship.

You need permission, and I think you knew that. This isn't the first time you've reskinned BLW products. Two or three years ago when you were working on another re-skin pack, several people brought BLW's EULA it to your attention, and you canceled the upload project a day or two later.

Ok followed the instructions; however there are a number of textures missing on the GM&O coach models, JAV. Which are: End.ace, Pass7.ace, Diaphram.ace, and DIAPHRA2.ace

Quote Originally Posted by Komachi View Post
    Ok followed the instructions...End.ace, Pass7.ace, Diaphram.ace, and DIAPHRA2.ace
    Noticed that too, which I find odd.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
    calrouteprojectmstsorts.weebly.com/
    californiapacificrailroadorts.weebly.com/
    Cheers, S. J. Hjellum

Oh crap! I had Geatan re-edit GM&O coaches' .s files to have those .acefiles removed! I'm gonna have to ask him if I can re upload the set with those or put them somewhere else. For now the set's gonna be out the F/L.

WHOOPS! Well, here's hoping something can get worked out, for sure on that. Other than the issue with said GM&O Coach, this set is WONDERFUL!

Sorry it took a minute, but I was just granted permission to upload with the modified GM&O shapes. I just have to change some stuff then I'll re upload.