Thread: GO Transit New Livery

Default GO Transit New Livery

I am hoping someone can help me out. I thought that not too long ago I found one of the payware sites working on a new GO Transit set in the new 3 shade livery including the new cabcar that looks like a Rotem style cabcar? Has anyone else seen this new set. It may even still be in development?

Mark

2. Default

Hi Mark,

That was me, it still a WIP currently, will be getting out in the future for some trips on the units when the weather warms up like to 80c or more! Too dang cold right now to even go ice fishing!

As the newer coaches have washrooms in them, and other features need some detailed interior shots, so will be tripping from like Union to Pickering or further and back with trying to get some shots of the cabcar drivers area, from the engineer. These new models already have working door feature.

Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    Subscribe Youtube
    Like Us On Facebook
    Follow Us On Twitter

Wow! That does look good. It also looks like a pic on the new Bala Upgrade?

Looking forward to both in the warmer future! It has warmed up to -22'C here in Oshawa today! Will the doors also freeze and have issues when running in Winter Snow Activities just like the prototypes? :-)

The set looks really good. Looking forward to the set, especially with working doors.

this thread is a few months old yes, but is there any progress or updates on release of this set?
    Old railfans never truly die. They Just lose track.

6. Default

I have to take a trip still, just kept putting it off. Not easy to get around nowadays.
    Toronto Mainline Trains
    www.torontomainlinetrains.ca
    www.mapleleaftracks.com A Division Of Toronto Mainline Trains
    Subscribe Youtube
    Like Us On Facebook
    Follow Us On Twitter