Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New glitch for me...

Quote Originally Posted by fchrist16 View Post
    Charles, I have version 3.1.5, very old now I guess since you said Version 6.0...?

Regards,

-Frank C.
    I thought I recognized your name as one of the purchasers of ConBuilder. That is a very old version. Before Payware, and before the version that introduced Bin compatibility. So obviously it generates an error in this case.
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by fchrist16 View Post
    I actually keep my TRAINS folder to a minimum...No more than 750-1,000 folders. It's currently sitting at 793...The CONSIST folder is even smaller! Only a handful of consists.

Regards,

-Frank C.
    I have 2849 folders in the Trainset folder of my main MSTS install. I know that MSTS has a limit in the number of consists. It does not make sense that there is a limit in the number of folders containing the rollingstock, because MSTS (and ConBuilder) creates an in memory database of rollingstock indexed by the first Wagon line of ENG files and the Wagon line in WAG files. The name of the folder that contains said item is only an entry in that database.
    Charles

I did purchase ConBuilder a while ago but I've lost all the info for it, so I probably should have a newer version...As far as your other message, I wish that was the problem!

Regards,

-Frank C.
    -Frank C.
    FRANKSRAILS.COM -Owner/Webmaster
    fchrist16 (On most Forums)