Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bromsgrove - Birmingham - Nuneaton - Derby - Manchester - Sheffield. V Beta 44

I have been working on the GWR section from Snow Hill to Acocks Green looks ok and trains running.
    I fixed the New Street down approach blockage and aged the houses round B'ham a little..

to view this Backup copy (no asset folders so a bit smaller)

http://bit.ly/Beta45
    John Griffiths
    (jetgriff)

Invercargill New Zealand

Hello John, thanks for carrying on with this route for us oldies that appreciate the period. I did notice that Burton On Trent seems to have had an earthquake, lots of road vehicles, platforms, lofts, tracks, etc, lifted off the ground around the station and yard area to the North, seems that you might have lowered the ground at some point and everything now just floats in the air, not a game changer, but, can you have a look, please, at some point.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-railwayman View Post
    Hello John, thanks for carrying on with this route for us oldies that appreciate the period. I did notice that Burton On Trent seems to have had an earthquake, lots of road vehicles, platforms, lofts, tracks, etc, lifted off the ground around the station and yard area to the North, seems that you might have lowered the ground at some point and everything now just floats in the air, not a game changer, but, can you have a look, please, at some point.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Yes Steve that's one of the problems merging 2 routes.. Chinley was done with a different set of DEM files to Birmingham 2010.. Lets hope aircraft landing use the same ones as the Tower...

I am correcting all these errors as I go along bit at a time...
    John Griffiths
    (jetgriff)

Invercargill New Zealand

Beta 46 out soon all track done Sheffield - Chesterfield - Derby
    Track done and trains running Sheffield - Chesterfield - Bromsgrove (well no scenery yet Clay Cross - Dronfield )Image12.jpg
    John Griffiths
    (jetgriff)

Invercargill New Zealand

just a quick test run on the Derby Birmingham Manchester Sheffield route.. Clay Cross nearly all done..

https://youtu.be/KQ1gPuN38gg
    John Griffiths
    (jetgriff)

Invercargill New Zealand