Thread: Is it possible to relocate a Title including Mountains and Scenario?

Default Is it possible to relocate a Title including Mountains and Scenario?

Hi to All!

Is it possible to relocate a Title in a different location including the mountains and the scenario, including to rotate 180 the position of that title?
    Why I used an existing Route and I personalized but it is a no realistic Route that having a lot of loops (circle) is not in a straight line,

I will appreciate your support

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is this for Microsoft Train Simulator? And what exactly is a title? I've never seen the word used in relation to MSTS.

regards,
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I believe he meant TILE

I have had the exact same thought as you & long story short, you can relocate everything (tracks, objects, terrain) to a new location using route riter. However rotation will not be possible

You can however, copy, paste & rotate all scenery & track from 1 tile to another in TSRE5. This i have tested & works good, however manual click & add to selection is required, which may be quite tedious if many trackpieces & objects are present

Your out of luck with the terrain though

Thanks for the inforinformation.. yes I meant TILE (sorry for the error)

I appreciate the answer

Rodrigo D