Thread: For My Rolling Stock Run

Default For My Rolling Stock Run

Greetings, everyone!

I'm making EMU Train and this work is nearly all done. But I have some problems with driving my train.
    I set the TE vs. Speed, TE vs. Throttle and maximum current in my engine simulation blueprint files. And I applied with my motor cars. I also set the 'Regulator' in control value section. But when I drive the train, it doesn't run. I also set the 'Ammeter' in control value section, but it always stays on 0.00Amp.

Did I missed something? I referred Rail Simulator developer docs, and other EMUs' engine blueprints through the RW_Tools, and I made engine blueprints similar way. Please give some checklists for make my rolling stock run.

P.S.
    I'll give some information of my rolling stock for your inderstanding. My rolling stock is, already mentioned, EMU of South Korea. It has 3 motor cars(2 has pantographs), 2 control cars, and 1 trailer. Motor car has 800kW(1400HP) of power(already put it in blueprint). Its accelation is 3.0km/h/s, and deceleration is 3.5km/h/s. The throttle has 5 notches(P0, P1, P2, P3, P4 ; full throttle). I set the max current with 1000A, because motor current indicator of cab has 1000A with maximum value, and overload current with 950A.

I don't know where the problem is, but you may want to go back to your blueprint and use ll the values from an existing locomotive. Once you confirm the locomotive runs, then tweak the values back to where they should be for the type you're modelling and at one value at a time. If you reach a point where something doesn't work, then you cn go back to the last value altered without having to search your entire blueprint for errors.
    Cheers!
    Marc - 3DTrains - Home of the Feather River and Sherman Hill routes for MSTS

Signature