Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRR East New Rescue 172 Activity

It ended up to be a "Head-Slapping-Moment" as usual! My old eyes could not see that the ENG file was not in that folder! Baldwin pointed that out, I corrected that, double checked it ;-) and low and behold the activity worked properly.

Thank you all again, from these answers, even though it was my fault, I at least have gained some more insight to the workings of OR and what to look for when an issue crops up.

Hi Don,
    Please take this as friendly advice

Route_Riter or my utility, MSTS_ActMan, would have immediately identified the problem you've been struggling with!

Cheers,
    Ged

Quote Originally Posted by slipperman View Post
    Hi Don,
    Please take this as friendly advice

Route_Riter or my utility, MSTS_ActMan, would have immediately identified the problem you've been struggling with!

Cheers,
    Ged
    Yes, thank you for that. Unfortunately my brain sees something but doesn't now what to do with it. Chances are it was right in front of me, until someone told me where to look, I was at a loss.

We all age differently, in my case cognizance is a big issue. I find my life changing in ways that I don't like. At least here I can get the help that I need to be enjoying something and keeping my mind busy.

Thanks.

************************************************** ***********************************

Ged, just downloaded your utility, I will give it a try, thanks.
    Last edited by Don6218; 02-10-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Hi Don,
    Glad to be of help - I hope you find it useful (and easy to use!)

I don't know your age, but I feel that after one's retired, it is important to keep one's mind occupied! I'm approaching 76 and can always find something to do with, or for, MSTS/Open Rails.

Cheers,
    Ged

I've found that Ged's MSTS_ActMan is spot on for finding errors, sometimes errors that RR doesn't find. I use ActMan in conjunction with another of Ged's utilitities - all downloadable from the f/l here, by the way - MSTS_Check v.1.2. Use the latter to find missing or misplaced cabview, sound or freightanim files. When both are used you can eliminate all of the bugs quite easily.

Cheers,

Dave