Thread: MSTS Mactier Sub 1.5 Scenery question

Smile MSTS Mactier Sub 1.5 Scenery question

After several years away from MSTS, have started using again specifically Mactier Sub 1.5. Thank you Ted. My question is regarding the way some items are displayed on my laptop. I wonder if they are displayed as intended or whether my display card is effecting the route. Specifically, some items are shown very white: switch stand ties; farm field transfers & tree blocks. All items seem to be "TK_******" shapes and textures. Any help would be appreciated.
    Rich B

Rich B
    Most likely your installation is missing the graphics files (ace files) for those items showing up in white. As you running OR? That programs log feature is very helpful in diagnosing problems.
    Chris
    "True rail fans have two favorite railroads. The B&O and one other."

Quote Originally Posted by longiron View Post
    Rich B
    Most likely your installation is missing the graphics files (ace files) for those items showing up in white. As you running OR? That programs log feature is very helpful in diagnosing problems.
    Not using Open Rails. Old (and flawed) MSTS. Will check graphics files although I attempted to repaint the OldRailTie.ace which apparently was used with the short switch stands. Made very little if any difference. I am planning on experimenting with one of the transfers used on fields to see if that helps. Thanks for your response.