Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New update out

Actually my age has chilled me out some. Apparently us old farts lose testerone. Judging by my spell checker and grammar checker it hasn't got any better over the years either. Now I'm off to the real Folkston to watch some real trains before CSX and the rest of the railroads tear up all their spikes down south Hell up here in Canada you can't call men men, and women women due to our fearless pretty boy leader's grammar police politically correct policies. Not sure what is worse all the dead sheep in Canada that wants to be the next Europe, or all the stir crazy Americans who have are ticked off watching their jobs evaporate ready to destroy anything in site like a mad bull in a China shop.

The moral of this story I could care less where your from, what religion (if any) or lesser of two or so evils (if any) you choose for office. I say (if any) because I don't choose any of them politics or religion. I don't care about the color of your skin. I could care less if you saw we're where we are because you see where did all the sanity go. Bottom line the elite have us fighting for french fries like seagulls in an abandoned stip mall plaza in the middle of the rust belt.

We are all human, and more alike then the elite, press, and Hollyweird would like to make you believe. Be good to each other, and enjoy the new update

Thanks

Sean
    Last edited by SurvivorSean; 03-10-2018 at 07:46 AM. Reason: I fixed some of my grammeeeeer errors

Does anyone have an Industry Config file I could get from them, mine of course got jacked up! Thanks

Radmaximus

Quote Originally Posted by Radmaximus View Post
    Does anyone have an Industry Config file I could get from them, mine of course got jacked up! Thanks

Radmaximus
    The Depot Server has been kind enough to release their industry config files. You can access it on their forums at https://www.thedepotserver.com/forum...ig-files.3009/

Thanks for the link byelen!