Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Run8 Professional: An Operations Series

Thought it might be. Hard to tell in those little photos. I've got a mate who is holding onto one.

I had a standard, blue, 2004 VZ CV8 for a few years, nice car.

Geeze, my supercharged 5.0 litre V8 only uses 13/100, unless I stick the boot into it, then it's 33/100.
    But unbelievably quick! Monaro would be left far behind.

Back to topic - sorry!
    Last edited by Aussie_FX; 04-28-2018 at 01:48 AM.

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that Run8 Professional is not dead! I'm still working on it. I'm actually very far behind schedule. I was supposed to have the Cadiz Local video done in Early May, but I still haven't finished it until 2AM today and there's really no excuse for that.

I just hadn't had the motivation to grab the last 4 clips I need for whatever reason. But last night I decided to go full tilt and get it out ASAP. I really want to continue this series for you guys, but I don't want to be at a point where I have to force myself to finish the project. Anyways here's the second episode! This time we're taking a look at the sole local of the Needles Subdivision, the Cadiz Local

"Skippy Granola's groovy dreamcatcher is pickin' up some bummer vibes." -Rell Julian. Bulletstorm
    Run8 Western Site Founder www.run8western.com

Nice! Only thing that bothers me, is some of the longer descriptions of what to do, needs a longer fadeout time. Its's difficult to read it all, before it disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Radmaximus View Post
    Nice! Only thing that bothers me, is some of the longer descriptions of what to do, needs a longer fadeout time. Its's difficult to read it all, before it disappears.
    Thanks. Yeah thats due to me recording some clips too short and trying to make the captions seem not too short but not too long. I'll try to improve upon that in episode 3.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.