Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Full Bucket Line as non-American route

First secretary of Dunktown branch of the Soviet Union Communist Party: Oleg Petrovich! You heard about railway disaster with chlorine north from Dunktown? Chlorine cloud flies to southwest, your village in the possible area of contamination! Inform your kolkhoz (collective farm), they must give all their trucks for village evacuation! Coming of people turn to northwest or southeast!

Village Lipovka near Elena Junction, "bell" near village administration, uses if civil defence sirens are absent:

Northbound coal train, stopped in Frempton for passing of breakdown train:

Vladislav

While rescue units of Simonville industrial plants are moving to Dunktown...

Dunktown firefighters already arrived to place of incident. They are trying neutralize the chlorine using a water curtain, however water supplies in fire trucks are limited and lot of chlorine blown away...

Vladislav

Moscow, Kremlin

- Comrade General Secretary! It's a railway minister Konarev. 30 minutes ago near Dunktown happens railways disaster with leak of chlorine. Breakdown and fire trains already departured, 71st Missile Testing Centre gave our detachments, mobilized civilian rescue units from Simonville, mining rescue units, militia and medics. At the moment local authorities spends evacuation.
    - I have already been informed about this incident by officers of General Staff and regional authorities. You have to collect emergency commission, comission must urgently go to Dunktown by aviation.
    - Mikhail Sergeevich, I understood. I will also warn the factory, who made this tanker and consignor of chlorine, all circumstances will be investigated.

Southbound freight train with special cargo:

Vladislav